Our menu has been created after extensive research into student preferences, but is also nutritious and compliant with all government guidelines.
Free school meals
If you are receiving any of the following benefits your child could be eligible for Free School Meals, worth £2.38 per day:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If your child is eligible for Free School Meals, they will also be entitled to support with the purchase of uniform. The Academy will also receive an extra £955 funding, which can be used for resources such as extra tuition, additional teaching staff or after-school activities.
Free School Meal applications should be made online, using this link.
If you have any difficulties accessing your account or with applying for Free School Meals, please contact email@example.com for further help or call/drop into our Reception.